Calendar Of Events
Events for May
- May 1: Lunch n' Learn - noon @ Hospice del Valle, Alamosa; e-mail email@example.com for more info. or to rsvp.
- May 13: The Power of Evaluation - 9:00-3:00 @@ Grizzly Training Center, Alamosa; for more info., or to register, visit www.crcamerica.org and find under the Rural/Regional Training Tab.
- May 16 & 17: 2nd Annual SLV Cross Systems Symposium; click here for more details.
Events for June
- June 5: Lunch n' Learn - noon @ Hospice del Valle, Alamosa; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. or to rsvp.
- June 28-30: Tough Love Valley Open benefitting the Children's Advocacy Center of the San Luis Valley (SLV CAC), to learn more or register visit www.toughloveopen.org or call Lisa at 719.850.0282.
Tu Casa relies on your feedback to improve our current outreach efforts.
Please click here to fill out our Outreach Satisfaction Survey.
Photo Galleries from Past Events
Walk a Mile 2013 2013 Be More Award
Mardi Gras 2013 Gingerbread House Festival 2012 Marilyn Van Derbur
Drumming for Peace 2012 Walk a Mile 2012 Mardi Gras 2012
Gingerbread Festival 2011 "A Streetcar Named Desire" Staff Retreat 2011
Walk a Mile 2011 Mardi Gras 2011 Tu Casa Holiday Party
Drumming for Peace 2010 Volunteer Night Gingerbread Festival 2010
iEmpathize Event 2010 Walk a Mile 2010 Joanna's Last Day
Spring Benefit Dinner 2010 GingerbreadFestival 2009 Drumming for Peace 2009